Monday, March 9, 2015

New & Noteworthy: Makeup

Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes
 I have this eyeshadow palette and let me just say that the quality is amazing. The only thing is I am not a big fan when the eyeshadows are put right next to each other like this palette, however it is a small price for how good this palette is. The eye shadows are so buttery and smooth that they just glide on. 
The color payoff is absolutely amazing and you only need to use the slightest amount to get so much color on the lids. 

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 
The sugar lipsticks are very popular and they are really raved about by everyone. They just recently came out with this new color that was added to the range. It is a very sheer color payoff and the look of this chap-stick is very shiny and it looks like a slightly less glossy lip-gloss. 
 I am so in love with this new color since it is very nude and it is a color that will work on all skintones. 
I also love how they have such a big range of tinted colors from berry shades to reds and pinks.

BareMinerals California Bronze Multi Effect Bronzing Trio

This color palette is also very smooth and creamy, the colors are very wearable and make the face appear slim and bronzed. The only negative I have about this pallet is that the dark contour color has some shimmer in it, which makes the contour look fake and muddy since it is supposed to be mimicking a shadow. So I prefer my contour colors to be slightly more grey, but the bronzer and highlight in this pallet are really worth it.





















No comments:

Post a Comment