Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring Jumpsuit

 Shoes: Prada - Jumpsuit: Revolve Clothing

Jumpsuits are another big trend this season that creates an effortless sophistication.
Jumpsuits are definitely more sophisticated and more conservative than rompers, or at least I think so. Jumpsuits add a lot more class to any look and is so easy to just throw on and leave.

This look is great for a night out since it makes a great night-time feel for the style. This outfit is starting to be one of my favorite styles and is starting to be a staple in my closet.

I am actually enjoying these jumpers more than rompers since it keeps more warmth on your legs rather than rompers. I am also liking them a bit more because they are more high end and they add so much more class to a look, especially with a pair of statement pumps.

Prada
Revolve Clothing







No comments:

Post a Comment