Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Summer Loving



 Shorts: Runwaydreamz - Shirt: American Apparel - Shoes: YSL
 In this outfit I am going for a more summer appropriate look, now this look is definitely not for a school day by an means. But this look is good for summer days, maybe for a festival since those are easy to go crazy in dress wise.
However, this look will be easy to swap out the shorts with a pair of high-wasted jeans or a black maxi-skirt.
I am absolutely in love this these shorts, they give you such a nice figure and they are the most comfortable things in the world. I always have a hard time finding high-wasted jean shorts due to the small size of my waste, but these fit perfectly and they fit me like a glove. 
I am also loving the look of the very distracting pattern with some distress in the shorts, this makes the look more indie and hippe, as well as creating a more summer vibe and feel to the outfit.

American Apparel
YSL
Runwaydreamz







No comments:

Post a Comment