Monday, April 13, 2015

Fashion Shorts


This look is a very summer outfit and would be perfect for all of the music festivals coming up. Fashion shorts are a more comfortable choice rather than stiff denim shorts. It is also more of a laid back alternative to regular distressed jean shorts. 

Personally, I love wearing these on days where I just want to throw something on and I do not want any restricting denim. 

I love pairing these with a tight crop top to balance out how flowy the shorts are. But a tucked in button down would also look super cute! You really can wear anything with fashion shorts. My only rule is if they are really short, than keep the top half of your body conservative to balance out how much skin you show. 

These are a great piece to have in everyone's wardrobe.

Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters
























No comments:

Post a Comment