Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Music Festival Look


 In this look, I am going for a really boho outfit that is very indie and hippie. I am absolutely in love with this flower headband, but I do not have the guts to wear it out in public. I applaud you if you wear this in public since I love the way it looks. This outfit would be perfect for any music festivals that are coming up!
This look can also be changed to a winter look by adding a pair of tights to keep your legs warm while also adding a chunky sweater. 
This look would look amazing with blond hair to contrast with such a dark romper.

YSL
Forever 21
ASOS


















1 comment:

  1. This look is amazing! Love the floral headband :) You have a great blog!!!
    -Jenna <3
    Check out my blog and follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete