Monday, April 6, 2015

Review - Topshop Jeans

Let me just start this review by saying what type of body type I have. I have a very petite frame while having a very curvy body type, so my waist is fairly small compared to my hips. So it is very hard for me to find a pair of jeans that actually fit me. Regularly, I am a size 23 in jeans. In topshop PETITE jeans, I wear a size 24. 
Now, let me start off by saying that these jeans fit me perfectly, they hug all of the right places and make your bum look so amazing. I am also in love with all of the styles that they have, I can't forget how incredibly soft their material is. 
I do not know how the regular jeans fit on a petite frame, but their petite boutique is true to being petite in that it fits the shorties like me. 
They have so many different styles and patterns that I just keep buying all of their jeans. For their jeans that have the pocket (not the ones I am wearing) They are like a super skinny jean. But the jeans on the website that have no pockets at the waist (like the ones I am wearing) they are like jeggings in that there is the high risk of having underwear lines. But that is a small price to pay for how amazing these jeans make you look. 
Definitely a must have!
Topshop - Ones I am wearing
Topshop - 1st must have
Topshop - 2nd must have






No comments:

Post a Comment