Friday, April 24, 2015

Spring 2015 Fashion Favorite

Over The Knee Boots

I am obsessed with over the knee boots at the moment. I have a pair of blue heeled ones that I can not stop wearing and I wear them with everything, I mean everything. They just do so much to the figure by elongating the legs and creating the affect of a longer torso and skinnier calves.

Honestly, they can be worn with anything. My favorite is the over the jean look since it makes a casual outfit a little more sexy but still being very fashionable. I also love the look of them over leggings so then it creates the outfit look more put together and it draws the attention away from the leggings and more on your legs in general.

I personally think that for spring either colored boots or light suede boots will look the best and look more in style. As well as colored boots always be in style and in season. I wore my blue boots all winter and all spring and they are a perfect transition into spring/summer. 

I must in anyone's closet!












No comments:

Post a Comment