Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cropped Sweatshirts -- The New Fad



The cropped sweatshirt can be found in every cut and fabric, making it an easy go to for a casual yet sporty/chic look.  When choosing one look to Brandy Melville, Puma and Adidas, theirs' have unique bold graphics at reasonable prices.   My favorites are made out of luxurious materials with bold logos.  I pair mine with high waisted shorts and jeans for a 90s inspired look.  I am obsessed with this Tommy Hilfiger Collection cropped scuba velvet piece.  Its iconic over sized Hilfiger logo on a cropped sweatshirt make it preppy yet chic.  This is one of many pieces in the Tommy Hilfiger collection of modern, youthful pieces that feature the Hilfiger logo.  The Tommy Hilfiger Collection is exclusively available at Mytheresa.com.  Mytheresa is a new find for me and is an online clothing site that is based in Europe.  It carries designer collections that cannot be found on United States based sites.  The site often pairs with designers to carry exclusive looks.  The shipping is fast making it my go to when looking for unique pieces to add to my wardrobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment