Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Black Dress 2.0




Dress - Brandy Melville

Shoes - Valentino

The little black dress is not a new fad in the fashion world but the industry is constantly changing this seasons new "little black dress". I can always go for an actually little black dress but that can get routine and become less exciting as it is meant to be. To change up this common look try choosing a maxi dress with a slimmer fit. This way your figure is still accentuated but it creates a new look and changes up the outfit. Or, try and find a dress with a slightly different fit than you normally wear to create a statement of change. 

In my outfit I chose to go with a slightly longer dress with slits on the side because I normally go with the short dresses to show off my legs to try and make me seem taller since I am very short. I also paired it with a pair of pumps to further accentuate my height. 

You can also switch up the look by adding a new accessory. Such as a bright colored moto jacket or a colored scarf to add a pop of color to a monotone outfit.





No comments:

Post a Comment