Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Its Back Up!!!!



 Update: Due to a brief time of absence, there is one main change that will occur. Instead of everyday a blog post, I will be posting once a week, every Wednesday. The content of these posts will remain the same.

Recently, I have been researching and notice one main trend that is going to be taking over this winter. Knee high Boots. These are a must have essential in any fashion lover's wardrobe. They come in various styles and heel heights. Personally, I love a good heel but with a knee high boot can be very hard to wear everyday. If you are not good with heels, but still want a lift, try ones with a 2inch heel, or a wedge. Wedges are a dream to walk in and give you much more support than a heel. As far as price range goes, Steve Madden creates stunning knee high boots, such as these, or for a cheaper alternative, try these ones from Just Fab. Or, if you are wanting to spend a little more, try the ones that I am wearing in the above photos from YSL

As far as styling goes, my favorite way of wearing them is with either a mini skirt, or a mini dress. This way, only a little bit of thigh shows, but there is still a little bit bit of skin. I also love this for the colder months, because I love showing my legs given my height, but the cold weather makes that very hard to do. So, if you just keep a little bit of your skin showing, it adds some sexiness for the months with big chunky sweaters. Such as, a bug chunky sweater over a tight mini skirt, with thigh high boots. Or, the fan favorite, the little black dress with cream over the knee boots. 
Another option, is completely covering up by adding then over a pair of jeans or leather leggings. My personal favorite way of styling them for a more casual look. 
But style is how you make it! These boots are so versatile so make your own looks!

Stay tuned until next Wednesday!


















No comments:

Post a Comment