Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The new pant style to try!



What I am wearing: Top: Brandy Melville (similar)  / Pants: Torn By Ronny Kobo / Shoes: Gucci

In this outfit I am wearing this awesome new pair of pants by Ronny Kobo. I have seen this style drifting around the fashion world recently and I have always been hesitant to wear them due to my height. However, once I put these on I was in love, the pants fit just right and was such a cool new look. There are many other cheaper alternatives all over the internet however, I suggest you go in store to try them on because a lot of different pairs fit very differently. I also suggest that if you are shorter, you try and show a little bit of your stomach to keep your figure looking long and not shortened. For a taller person, I suggest a tight top on top tucked into the pants to even out the length of your legs with your torso. For a heavier body I suggest maybe a tighter style pant and a loose top. 
This outfit I wore to New York one day, and it was very much inspired by Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, their style is completely up my ally and I love their looks. 

This trend is not for everyone but I suggest giving it a try because it is a perfect way to spice up your everyday style and they are insanely comfortable!











No comments:

Post a Comment